MPM1D, MFM2P -
- graph lines by hand, using a variety of techniques
- identify, through investigation with technology, the geometric significance of m and b in the equation y = mx + b
- Download the cards and cut them out (you may want to laminate them)
- Shuffle the cards and distribute one per student. Note that there are 11 sets of 3 cards so you may want to remove sets to more closely match your student population.
- Students will find the other people who have the same linear relationship
Did you use this activity? Do you have a way to make it better? If so tell us in the comment section. Thanks